By exploring the boundaries of testing processes, Conekt is able to provide a range of advanced testing solutions to meet the changing demands of our customers.
- Product-specific test planning and test design to evaluate product’s mission-critical quality functions
- Testing evolution from early development stages to discover design weaknesses and limits-of-technology before any validation tests
- Predictive testing techniques for confidence-building with system simulations
- “Real-World” performance evaluations (e.g. road-load data acquisition)
- Test programmes devised to simulate operational conditions and recreate observed failure modes
- Highly Accelerated Life Testing techniques to establish potential failure modes early in the development cycle
- Finite Element Analysis tools employed to achieve optimal designs
Conekt’s UKAS accredited testing laboratory No. 0332 also provides a range of testing services to support your test requirements. For more information about our advanced testing capabilities or any of Conekt’s services, please contact us.