Embedded Electronic Systems
Conekt specialises in developing embedded electronic sensing, guidance and dynamic control systems for safety-related applications.
By applying our wealth of experience, we deliver innovative solutions to challenging problems in demanding environments. Our automotive engineering expertise enables delivery of high-performance yet cost-effective solutions and our design rules, quality management and product introduction processes ensure integrity, reliability and dependability.
- Programmable logic design for large Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA) and small Complex Programmable Logic Devices (CPLDs)
- FPGA Optim: an optimiser tool identifying Xilinx FPGA space occupation and optimisation
- Advanced PCB layout design rule expertise (high-power and dense, high-speed designs) - including design for electromagnetic compatibility
- Processor in Loop simulated Fault Insertion Testing (FIT)
- Ultra-low power circuit design and energy scavenging
- Overmoulded packaging with integrated electronics
- Design of product qualification programmes for electronic systems
- Statistical reliability prediction techniques for electronic components and assemblies
- Supporting analysis, test and validation capabilities
Recent projects that we have supported include:
- Driver Assistance System development
- Unmanned ground vehicle guidance
- FPGA algorithm optimisation and bespoke vision processing
- Low level fault diagnosis and failure analysis
- Electronic circuit analysis including sneak circuits
- Bespoke ECU design
For more information about Conekt’s embedded electronic systems capabilities, please contact us.